Good morning! Yesterday I got in a good upper body and abs workout that I will share along with some good eats for this week’s edition of
Thanks to Jenn at Peas and Crayons for providing this link up. Jenn has great recipes you should try out!
- Breakfast:2 Eggs Scrambled over Toast and 1/2 a Grapefruit with Coffee on the side
- Lunch was a Salad with Spinach, Romaine, Carrots, Cucumbers, Turkey, Olives, Pecans and Banana Peppers with Honey Mustard Dressing
- Snack was an apple with my new favorite dip on the side. No more plain peanut butter we have: Cinnamon Coconut Peanut Spread (recipe below)
- Dinner was Pesto & Garlic Salmon with Couscous and Asparagus with Parmesan. Oh Yum.
- Dessert was a glass of wine and the last book in the Hunger Games- Mockingjay.
Cinnamon Coconut Spread
- 4 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
- 1 Tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp of Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
Mix it all up in a mixer or by hand and serve on the side of apples!
My workout yesterday consisted of 10 minutes of a cardio warm up followed by an Arms and Abs Burner.
Happy Working Out! I hope you guys try it out!
What’s your favorite arm workout? I like Plank Rows because I feel my core, shoulders and biceps working at the same time.